Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is she trying to tell me something?

The other morning Madeline came out all messied haired from her bedroom and climbed up on my lap for a cuddle. She looks up at me and says ( with her nasty morning breath), " I slept in my bed all night.. But I need to go practice my jump rope.. I just cannot do it all myself"

I was like WHAT? where did that come from?

So then last night I was talking to my friend Robyn when Maddie stops by me and proclaims " I need to go practice ice skating mama"

WHAT???? Robyn was like " did she just tell you she needs to practice ice skating?" I laughed and said.. that is what she said..

SO now she just tells me I need to get her into diving practice.. b/c she is still holding her nose shut. This kid is cracking me up.
The only thing they have ever used a jump rope for is a whip or a lasso, she has never seen an ice rink besides on the television and the closest she has been to a diving board was at my friend Debs house back in August.

Crazy girl.. I think she watched too much tv!

2 comments:

Triplethefunplus2 said...

Maybe she's your Olympician in the making! Better get on it - don't want to miss out on that gold medal!!

Anonymous said...

My gosh - doesn't she want to be a busy woman! I think Michelle is right. You could have a future professional jump-roper/diver/ice skater on your hands. Hey - maybe she'll combine all three and come up with the next extreme sport. :-)