Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Portraits

~BUSINESS PLUG~
I wanted to get a nice photo of all the kids for holiday gifts. I Usually go to Picture People and have to travel to Chapel Hill Mall and battle the mall crowd. I decided I would rather shove splinters under my nails then deal with that on a Saturday in December. I called Portrait Innovations in Green and made an appointment there. I figured I would get at minimum the the $10 package and hopefully at least 1 kid would be cooperative.
AMAZING!
I believe this was the absolute BEST photo session I have ever experience. They have a photographer and a handler to the shots. I sat in a chair from the waiting room and they did the work. All I did was pick out the pictures! I usually am sweating by the end of a picture shoot b/c I am running around keeping kids in the frame, on the spot, not fighting, smiling and not pouting.
I will definitely be back. We need a new family portrait and the twins have a birthday coming up in March. I plan to keep them in business and send others there also!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I've been wanting to go there but a friend told me she had to wait over a hour PAST her appt time. That worries me a bit! lol Her pictures are awesome though! I guess they print them while you're there and everything.

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

I am sure that can happen with holidays.. I bet after holidays you would have no problem at all...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your darling kids!

Melissa :)
www.withasmile.wordpress.com