Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pictures

While we were sitting drinking coffee last night Michael took a photo of me with his I-Phone. I was less then thrilled. as he goes to archive it he notices a photo of Madeline standing in the living room holding her stuffed dog. He looks at it oddly and tells me he doesn't recall taking this photo and shows it to me. It was cute.. I tell him it was in all likelihood Andrew- the kid with the camera obsession. SO he digs deeper in the archives... more at least 2 more of her that day dancing around with her dog, in the sunshine, barefooted in a sundress.... I will post them when he emails them to me..



Crazy kids, crazy Andrew.. Crazy daddy for leaving and unlocked I-phone lying around. That little "slide to open" can not outsmart a 4 year old....

No comments: