Monday, January 4, 2010

I have found a positive to cold weather

Kids are all at school/preschool. I come home and shower. While I let my hair partially dry I fold and put away 4 loads of laundry. Pull out the hair dryer and dry the mane.. put some simple make up on and go to grab some clothing... I grab a pair of jeans. Cannot figure out which shirt I will be most comfortable in. Which is the most flattering... long enough to cover the *bulge*.. Then it hits me.. It is FREEZING outside. Who the hell cares what shirt I am wearing? I will have my long coat on and will likely not be anywhere long enough to unbutton it anyway! SWEET!!!! I grab the first white t shirt I see and a pair of random socks b/c who will look under my pants anyway?

ready to go..

So I have come to the conclusion that as long as my face and hair are presentable and my pants are long enough... The rest is FINE! Thanks Ohio weather! You made my day!

No comments: