Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weighing in on things that matter...

I can officially say that I am MOST definitely under the weight I was when I got pregnant with the twins!! WOOHOO!

No.. I did not say that I LOOK like I did when I had the twins.. Just under that weight.

I only gained 21lbs with them. Within 2 weeks I was easily fitting into my pre pregnancy pants.. Then reality hit.... I spent the next year sitting on the couch nursing 2 babies.

And the next few years chasing toddlers and preschoolers.

Personal exercise was never a priority of my time or financially affordable.

But things have changed and Michael and I are both intently focused on food choices, caloric intake and portion control.

AND IT IS WORKING!

Now to find a place that is affordable to start to work this mass back into some sort of shape...

After that..

To see if I can find a loophole in the insurance plans that will pay for a body that has been wrecked by an overstretched pregnancy! lol

No comments: