Monday, November 2, 2009

Good intention...

I told myself yesterday that I would try to post something every day.. It might not be life altering or hysterical.. but something. More to keep journal...
Time change was yesterday. We FELL back and gained an hour... The kids did not get the memo and we were up at the new 6am... which was the old 7am.. their normal internal clock wake up... and of course I was the one up with them. I was already tired b/c I had been up with Maddie when she wet her bed and Andrew for who knows what...

It was a long day. I made Tres Leche Almond Muffins... YUMMO! Went to early service at church, then ran to get Ben a haircut. Home to make lunch and prepare dinner for the Crockpot. Kids played outside and Michael built a 2 stair ramp for the front porch.. For both our geriatric dog and his mom and her bad knees.. ( I am sure she will be thrilled to have the dog included in this step purpose!)

Did the dinner/bath/bedtime routine. I was exhausted at 9pm... I was sleeping nicely and was so warm when I was awoken by Michael and Ben around 3am.. My baby has ear pain. I medicated him and cuddled him for a while...Got him tucked back in bed...

So my plans for the day will include a call and run to the Pediatrician, most likely a run to the grocery store for meds and quiet time with my big boy! Not that bad of a plan!

No comments: