Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chat Chat Chat Chat

Where are we going mama? Why mama? What are we going to do? Why is the ground white? Is it because it is snowing? Why is it snowing mama? Can I wear these shorts? Why not? Is it because it is cold? Can I watch tv? I want kid shows? Not that one. Not that one. Not that one.. YESYESYESYEY. MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAM.. I pooped.. Wipe my butt.. not too hard. Mama.. I want a juice. not that kind. Yes that kind. Do cats have eyes? Do dogs have eyes? Do trees have eyes? Why not? To potatoes have eyes? They do? Where? How? Does leaves have eyes? Why is Ben going to the Dr? Is it b/c he is sick? Can I go? I want some of his medicine. I am sick too. (cough, cough) Can I have a vitamen then? I want to play with that. I want to see it. You have better listen or santa will not bring you any toys andwew..........
Wemember.. God is watching you...

** A brief overview of what I hear in any random 60 minute time frame if my day coming out Maddies mouth**

No comments: