Monday, November 3, 2008

Funny things they say...

Saturday Andrew ran across the street and asked our neighbor Maria if she wanted mushrooms. She looked at him funny so he questioned her.. "Don't you want to come burn mushrooms with me?" I laughed and clarified he meant to toast marshmallows!

Just now driving home from the gym Maddie was looking into the sky and said.."OH! I see the plump.. I see plump." I looked where she was looking and had no idea what she was saying.. I also looked for a pump of some sort.. Then I saw it. The Gooodyear Blimp! She saw it again and was so excited to see the PLUMP following us home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Snicker* Reminds me of when Alec just LOVED clocks but didn't say it just right; he left the "L" out. Kinda embarrassing walking through a store that has a ton of clocks, Alec shrieking with delight, "Mommy! Look at all the cocks! Mommy! I want to hold a cock!"

I wanted to crawl out of the store.