Due to the nasty coughing coming from the twins room Michael and I felt it was necessary to pull out the vaporizer. So I dug into the depths of the linen closet and pulled out the machine. After a thorough scrubbing and rinsing I filled it and carried off to the bedroom. They desperately needs a nap. I plugged it in and immediately gave the lecture about NOT touching this. I told how it will help their cough, it will make them feel better and how very hot it is. I warned them over and over to NOT touch the machine, the plug or the steam. Michael then comes in and goes over it.
Wouldn't you know.. Madeline had to check it out herself. Now she has a slight steam burn on her palm/thumb.. Go figure.. that thing is HOT!