Friday, January 3, 2014

Moving it out...

Maddie had her first friend over-nighter last night.. so she was next door this morning...The boys requested bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for breakfast.  Easy!
Lunch was straight off the shelf.. Aldi Rings and Meatballs.. which they much prefer to name brand Spaghetti O's...
Dinner was Orange Chicken.... I pulled a package of thin cut chicken breasts from the freezer.. used a bunch of Clementines for the marinade and served with Jasmine Rice and steamed carrots and broccoli from the fridge.  I followed this recipe...http://damndelicious.net/2013/10/19/chinese-orange-chicken/

I did hit up Aldi and the grocery outlet today for a few items... Being that we have some insanely cold weather coming our way I wanted to be prepared and have some more basics and necessities on hand.. especially if I will be baking to add heat to the house!  I already have started to line up my recipes for items on hand.. I am assuming we will not be having school a few days next week.. so we will spend time making some snacks and lunch treats to use up stuff I have and help supplement the heat in the house!


No comments: